Zhang Hongbao in Blast Furnace
A Documentary on How the Outstanding Spiritual Leader
Transformed to a Political Leader
Back to Index >>
ZHANG HONGBAO GENEROUSLY CONTRIBUTES FUNDS
TO CHINESE ANTI POLITICAL PERSECUTION FOUNDATION
FIRST FUND OF TWO MILLION US DOLLARS RECEIVED
The Chinese Alliance for Anti-Political Persecution, June 21--- The Chinese Alliance for Anti-Political Persecution started its operation after it was established. The first fund at a total amount of 2 million US dollars was received for the Anti-Political Persecution Foundation.
Washington DC--- "The Chinese Alliance for Anti-Political Persecution," (Will be called as "Alliance") has entered into the stage of strained preparation. The programs are as the follows:
1. The slogans for the "Alliance" are: to fight against Tyranny; to fight against Tyrant; to fight against Brutality. To struggle for Human Rights; to struggle for Democracy; to struggle for Freedom.
2. "Alliance" establishes the "Chinese Anti-Political Persecution Foundation." With the firm support from Mr. Zhang Hongbao, "Alliance" has collected the first fund at a total amount of 2 million US dollars. It is decided that the money will be for the first fund for the Chinese Anti-Political Persecution Foundation.
3. "Alliance" has set up the "Anti-Political Persecution Office," which will be located in the US Capital, Washington DC, near the White House and the Congress. Its staff will be in position soon.
4. "Alliance" has organized a propaganda institution, and set up three groups: "Anti Tyranny, Anti-Tyrant, and Anti-Brutality." It has decided to launch the attack on the Jiang Zemin regime, starting on July 1, 2001 with over 10 "Anti-Jiang 'Missiles' as a "gift" of the first battle.
5. "Alliance" has run a "Liaison Office" to conduct program co-operations, to strengthen and expand the Alliance by accepting more members.
6. "Alliance" has formed a "Rescue Committee," and will work out the plans for rescue and execution.
Back to Index >>
Print this article